15:00 Deep dive: Bringing consumers along on the heat decarbonisation journey
Around 20% of the nation’s carbon emissions are generated by domestic heating. Eliminating emissions from buildings is a relatively cost-effective means to meet carbon targets – therefore alternatives to domestic natural gas heating systems need to be installed.
In this workshop we will collaboratively work to address how we can secure adoption and acceleration of energy systems switching for the UK domestic user at scale.
- How can we raise consumer awareness to a point of action?
- What is the critical argument and value ‘tipping point’ from caring to action?
- What does this agenda for change practically mean for the domestic energy retail space?
- What new propositions, collaborations and market supply models are likely to emerge?
- What initiatives can we take now to prepare for the retail market and offer transformation?
Join +ADD Strategy and experts from the Energy Catapult and NEA in this interactive workshop to explore practical functions of this market challenge and to consider early initiatives to support radical market transformation.
Consumer Insight business lead
Energy Systems Catapult